Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Favorite Deal of the Week!

Dig that receipt from yesterdays McD's run out from under your car seat! On the back of current McDonald's receipts you will receive a coupon for a free dollar item with the purchase of a Frozen Strawberry Lemonade. I bought the small Lemonade as pictured above and got a free side salad with italian dressing. My lunch was complete for $1.71 and I must admit this tasty little concoction is my new guilty pleasure! I would totally look the other way if you stole someone else's receipt out of the garbage or even off their tray in order to take advantage of this sweet deal! My favorite part is (well actually there are two faves!) these coupons are good until August, which means a whole summer of tasty, refreshing drinks AND when I followed through on my purchase today I received another coupon for another lemonade deal. This could be a nasty cycle of free dollar items for the purchase of the lemonade for the entire summer!! Woot Woot!~

No comments:

Post a Comment